RICHARDSON JUMPSTARTER – “RAMP UP” TECHNOLOGY – TitanII-30S
Fixed mount unit is used in the back of service trucks, golf carts, Gators and Mules. Designed to get to hard to reach trucks on large lots or out on the road for service calls that need a quick and safe jump start.
Available in the same voltage ranges as our RevX models 12/24 volts, 18 volt, 18/30 volts.
Designed to quickly start vehicles from Light Duty 12V Trucks to 24V Heavy Equipment (up to 30 Liter Diesels) multiple times in a row without recharge.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A. for over 35 Years!
- The 18 switch side is for starting 12 volt vehicles up to 18 liter diesels without harming vehicle ECM or its components. The 30 switch side starts 24 volt vehicles up to 30 liter diesels.
- Qualifies as an Insurable and Amortizable piece of Equipment.
- 20’ Set of 2/0 Cables with 800 Amp Copper Clamps.
- 800 Amp All Copper Clamps with High Current to both sides of Clamps.
- Patented Safety Smart Start Technology provides Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Visible & Audible Reverse Polarity Warning System before current flows to vehicle.
- No Spark Hook Up and Overheat Protection.
- “Wireless” Remote Control Key Fob Start for true one-person operation.
- 16” Flat Free Wheels for Safe and Easy Portability.
- Operating Instructions engraved on the top of every jump-starter so proper use is followed by operator.
- 3 – Powerful AGM Batteries installed, tested and ready for use.
- Our Custom 30 Amp Charger for faster recharges.
- Digital Voltage Meter.
- 12 Month Full Parts & Labor Warranty on Manufacturers Defects.
- 100% Repairable , Lifetime Live Tech Support
- For optimum results keep the jump-starter plugged into a 110 outlet when not in use.