RICHARDSON JUMPSTARTERS – HD100 Portable Handheld Jump Box
Richardson HD100 Handheld Jump Box starts 12 volt starting systems from gas powered lawn mowers to Class 8 diesel engines up to 20L in seconds, multiple times in a row without recharging!
- Easy to Stow, Compact size.
- Strongest & Safest Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) Battery Pack on the market.
- Designed to start 12V engine systems from lawn mowers to Class 8 Diesels up to 20L and turbine engines.
- Operates from -22° F to 131° F; (-30°C to 55°C).
- Reverse Polarity Protection with Audible Alarm and Red LED Warning Light while in off position.
- Over Charge Protection, Over Deplete Protection, Battery Overheat Protection, and No Spark Connection.
- 660 Watt hours capacity.
- Able to start a vehicle with no battery installed in the vehicle.
- Only One Operator Required for Connection and Starting.
- Impact(Strike(?)) resistant case, up to 1.5 meters on concrete surface.
- IP3 Water Resistant Rated Case
- Serviceable and Repairable (All parts can be serviced, repaired and/or replaced)
- 4’ Heavy Duty 2/0 Highly Flexible Welding Cable with 800 Amp HD Parrot Clamps
- 2 USB Ports for charging CPAP, cell phones, laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices
- 3 Mode LED Light with 300 lumens & 3800 Soft White, illuminates up to 24 continuous hours without recharge at 100%
- 10 amp cigarette lighter output for charging various accessories.
- Easy to read operating instructions label on each jump box.