Boss (Diesel Utility Skid) DUS 210 Rotary Screw Air Compressor – #10208-001
- Compact Design with Strong Perimeter Frame
- Heavy Duty Compressor Drive Coupling
- Remote Fluid Drains
- Routine Service is Accessed on End of Unit
- Two-Stage Air Filters and Restriction Indicators
- Control System Utilizes Our B-CAN Full Digital Controller Featuring: All our typical shutdowns PLUS, Compressor Air Pressure, Engine RPM, Hour meter, Oil Life, Compressor Service Intervals, Manual or Automatic Re-Gen Cycles and more! Engine Auxiliary Drive SAE “A” or SAE “B” (Standard)
- WYE Valve 1″ to (2) ¾” Discharge Valves
- 0-100% Capacity Control
- Corrosion Resistant Enclosure
- Lifetime Warranty Available when utilizing our ShieldWorks Lubrication Program
- 8-10 Week Leadtimes
The BOSS Final Tier 4 Diesel Utility Skid (DUS) is the bench mark for all utility skid rotary screw compressors! Available in two performance packages. The DUS 250 (p/n 10208-001).
The BOSS Final Tier 4 Diesel Utility Skid is based on the success of its predecessor, the iT4 DUS. This unit incorporates a proven Final Tier 4 74 HP diesel engine mated to a skid mounted air compressor. Strong, durable and now with a full digital control system – The BOSS B-CAN! This controller allows for a full system integration featuring all the typical safety shutdowns such as; Engine High Coolant Temperature, Engine Oil Pressure, High Compressor Pressure and Compressor Discharge Temperature, all at your finger tips!
Typically, this BOSS application is mounted to the customers’ vehicle for various tasks such as paint striping, vacuum systems, and air tools. It can be tied into the truck fuel system or have a separate fuel tank for operation.
|Dimensions||44 × 91 × 70 in|
–, FT4 DUS 3 Grove Crank Pulley, Dus 2nd REM B-CAN 60*, Block Heater, 120 AMP Alternator, 8kw Generator w/Panel, 8kw Generator Without Panel, After Cooler, A/C Kit(Not Installed), Add SAE "A" Pump Pad, Add SAE "B" Pimp Pad, No Pump Pad, Basemount Fuel Tank – 58 Gallon